Alfred L. Wicks, Ph.D.
114T Randolph Hall
Blacksburg, VA 24061
- B.S.M.E., Clarkson, 1970
- M.S.M.E., Rochester Inst. of Tech., 1972
- Ph.D., Michigan Tech, 1986
- Digital signal processing
- Instrumentation and Sensing
- Autonomous vehicles and remote control technology
- Medical device design and development
- Experimental model analysis
- Wicks, A. L. "Considerations in Selecting and Evaluating Your A/D Converter Board: Data Acquisition Series Part 3", Experimental Techniques, Vol. 24 No. 1, January/February 2000, pages 40-42.
- Wicks, A. L. and S. O. Fahey, "Noise Sources in Mechanical Measurements: Data Acquisition Series, Part 4, Experimental Techniques, Vol. 24. No. 2 March/ April, 2000, pages 40-43.
- Wicks A.L. ,C.E. Knight, P. Braunwart "Modeled Dynamic Response of a Golf Club During the Swing" Proceedings of the International Modal Analysis Conference, San Antonio TX February 2000 pages 550-555.