- Rafael Davalos, “Bioinspired Microdevices”
Professor Rafael Davalos
- Jake Socha, "Role of Material Properties in Animal Physiology"
Professor Jake Socha
- Emmanuel Opara, “Biopolymers are Used to Fabricate Bioartificial Organs”
Professor Emmanuel Opara
- Khalil Bitar, “Biodegradable Scaffolds to Bioengineer GI Tissue”
Professor Khalil Bitar
- George Christ, “Muscle Repair”
Professor George Christ
- Masoud Agah, “Scaffold Fabrication & Engineering”
- Costin Untaroiu, "Material Properties and Comparative Material Models of Human Tissues"
- Pam Vandevord, "Using Novel Biomaterials to Repair Nerve Tissue After Injury"
- Scott Verbridge, "In-vitro, Microphysiologically Accurate Tumor Models"
- Joel Stitzel, "Electrospinning"
- Mark Van Dyke, "Burn treatment, Bone Regeneration, Neuronal Tissue Regeneration"
- Shay Soker, "Cells and Biomaterials for Regenerative Medicine Applications"
- Chris Rylander, "Optical Imaging of Tissue Engineered Vessels"
- Abby Whittington, " Rebuilding Tissues Through Scaffolds and Drug Delivery"
- Padma Rajagopalan, “Hepatic Tissue Engineering”