- Stefan Duma, "Concussion and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury"
Concussions: Reducing the Risk
- Rafael Davalos, “Bioinspired Microdevices”
Professor Rafael Davalos
- Jake Socha, "Comparative Biomechanics: Gliding Flight, Internal Flows"
Professor Jake Socha
- Pam VandeVord, "Investigating Injury at the Cellular Level"
Professor Pam VandeVord
- Thurmon Lockhart, “Locomotion, Gait, Posture, Falls, Non-Linear system, Wearable Sensors”
NOVA scienceNOW | How Do We Walk and Avoid Falls?
- Masoud Agah, “ Molecular & Cellular Biomechanics”
- Costin Untaroiu, "Computational Biomechanics, Design & Evaluation of Safety Systems"
- Chang Lu, "Single Cell Biomechanics"
- Maury Nussbaum, "Occupational Biomechanics and Injury Prevention"
- Debbie Kelly, “Biophysics”
- Joel Stitzel, " Computational Modeling, Anthropometry, CIREN, AACN"
- Rafaella De Vita, "Continuum and Experimental Mechanics of Soft Biological Systems"
- Sarah McDonald, "Structure, Function, and Interactions of Viral Proteins"
- Chris Rylander, "Biotransport, Heat and Mass Transport, Opto-Mechanical Coupling"
- Michael Madigan, “Musculoskeletal Biomechanics”
- Steve Poelzing, “Cardiac Electrophysiology”
- Adam Hall, "Single-Molecule Biophysics"